Thursday, March 13, 2008

What some lovely yogis and yoginis are saying about The Karma Garage


Val's yoga class is a phenomenal experience to improve strength, flexibility, balance, stress relief, posture and movement quality. She tailors it to each individual's needs with cues for alignment and her gentle touch is just righ. As a fellow physical therapist, she plans the sessions with vast expertise and progression focusing on different areas of the body each session. The setting is beautiful - peaceful and relaxing and her choice of music is very fun! I highly recommend taking a class to see for yourself!
Laura Davison PT

The Karma Garage yoga experience with Val Turner is a beautiful one.
Val gently guides you through the yoga experience in her beautifully
designed studio filled with light and comforting colors. I have taken yoga for many years but Val adjusted my postures in ways that are new to me and that my body could immediately feel were taking me where it wanted to go. In her class, I feel cared for and very comfortable.
Janet Hudak Boddy

A session at the Karma Garage is wonderful for the body, the brain, and the soul.
Val attends to each individual in the class, challenging, coaxing, supporting, and
celebrating with us. The class is filled with good humor, good music, and fun!
Colleen Maloney

I love Valerie's attention to detail and ability to know just what I need. With a great sense of humor, she guides me to working with my body and a level of awareness that is hard to achieve on my own.
My only regret is that I can't get to the Karma Garage as often as I need or want to!
Best Regards,
Karen

Hi Val,
You introduced me to yoga this year and at first I must admit, I was unsure. Because of my own fears though. You totally make a person feel very comfortable and make it known that it’s possible for anybody to participate. You know just how to adjust to what that person is capable of doing. I leave tired but I also feel all the stress that I carry around with me is gone for a while. It amazes me how much stress I feel on a normal basis and how for that little time after Yoga It goes away. Thank you for your patience and kindness. It’s a pleasure to know you.
Terry

Hi Val,
I would like to thank you immensely for your yoga instruction. I had some experience with yoga years ago. I tried it on my own and didn't get very far and was probably doing everything wrong.
Since I started with the Karma Garage this past January, I have been feeling great and you have done things for my neck that are marvelous. Even though I am a beginner, you inspire me to try to improve to a more advance level. You make the class about body and mind. Your facility is class A, with an at home feel. You've definitely made yoga a big part of my life.
I would recommend your classes to everyone.
jim e roney (@)==#

hi val
just wanted to let you know how very much i enjoyed class yesterday. it's just what i've been needing for a long time. i was sore last night, and tired but i slept well and feel like my body got some use in parts that hadn't been moved in ages.
d


Val,
I miss The Karma Garage!!!! After my first class I felt such an overwhelming sense of relaxation but with an adreneline edge....like after really great sex. Tired, relaxed, and oh so happy in my body!
Laura L.



I am so grateful and honored to have worked with all of you.
Namaste.
Val

No comments: