Saturday, November 3, 2007

No Class Tuesday, November 6th

That's the bad news.

But the good news is that I will be taking a course at The Institute of Physical Art, advancing my skills in functional orthopedics and soft tissue mobilization. I can't wait to see how much of this I can take to the mat! One of the most exciting aspects of my work as a yoga teacher is incorporating my knowledge as a physical therapist - an ever evolving endeavor and source of inspiration for me.

Classes will continue to be on Tuesdays and Thursday from 1:00 to 2:30.

I would really appreciate any feedback anyone has on what the most convenient times are to come to class, so that I can set up the most optimal schedule. Please feel free to comment here or email me privately at thekarmagarage@yahoo.com.

Hope to see you soon!

No comments: