Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hunterdon Health and Wellness Center in Clinton



http://www.hunterdonhealthcare.org/services/primary_care_wellness/wellness-clinton.asp

Well the times they are a-changing, and it looks like these times are sounding a call for my return to Physical Therapy.

I have just accepted a job at the Wellness Center in Clinton.

I AM VERY VERY VERY EXCITED ABOUT THIS!

But never fear, yogis and yoginis.

The Karma Garage lives on!!!

Please stay tuned for schedule changes in February. I will do my best to open a night class, and I will continue to see students privately for yoga, Thai yoga massage, and meditation.

I welcome, as always, your emails, phone calls, as well as comments here at this blog.

Faithfully Yours,

Val

2 comments:

Terry said...

Hi Val, I'd love to learn more about meditation. Let me know when and if you would have the time. Hugs Terry

Val said...

How 'bout tonight?